Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject Botox; microdermabrasion or microneedling reduce skin damage
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- During the optional microdermabrasion, a licensed professional deeply exfoliates the skin to improve its tone, texture, and clarity. A vacuum draws away the exfoliated cells, giving the complexion a fresher appearance and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- During the optional microneedling treatment, a practitioner uses a pen-shaped needling device to lightly prick the outermost layer of the skin. This induces the production of collagen. The boost of injury-repairing protein may help reduce the appearance of scars, pores, lax skin, and wrinkles.
Need To Know
About Calista Skin & Laser Center
Calista Skin and Laser Center, located in Colleyville, TX, offers state-of-the-art procedures for anti-aging, skin rejuvenation and rehydration, sexual wellness, spider vein or hair removal, and even more. The medspa's full-time nurse practitioner and medical director ensure safe and effective care for all patients. Whether the patrons are looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve their sexual health, remove an unwanted tattoo, or manage their weight, the expert staff is here to help. Each treatment can be customized to meet the client's individual needs, helping them regain their confidence and feel their best.