Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $21 for a golf package for one person (up to a $56 total value)
- $39 for a golf package for two people (up to a $112 total value)
- $75 for a golf package for four people (up to a $224 total value)<p>
For each person, the package includes:
- Nine-hole round of golf (up to a $32 value)
- Cart rental (a $10 value)
- Bucket of 90 range balls (a $9 value)
- Choice of Newcastle, Shocktop, Alaskan Amber, Pyramid Hefeweizen, Bud Light, or Shift Pale Lager draft beer at The Upper Deck Sports Lounge & Grill (a $5 value)<p>
TaylorMade Golf Experience
Colorful flags flap in the wind across TaylorMade Golf Experience's 42-acre grounds, acting as target beacons for golfers as they crush golf balls at the two-tiered driving range or at the nine-hole, par 3 course. Nicknamed "The Approach," the layout earned its moniker with its immaculate greens. Ample lighting keeps the course playable at night as golfers hunt holes in one while dialing in shots from tee boxes stationed anywhere between 110 to 185 yards from the pin.
The distant high-rises of the Vegas Strip serve as a backdrop to the center's driving range, where golfers hone swings at one of 113 hitting bays that overlook five target greens. Former US Amateur Champion Eric Meeks—who also competed in the Masters, the British Open, and the US Open—acts as the director of instruction, presiding over a staff that offers outdoor lessons and swing analyses.
91% of 630 customers recommend
“Decent price for a par 3 course.”
“It is now the "Taylormade Centre" great little 9 hole course for short game practice. Great driving range and friendly staff. Bar is pretty good too.”