Golf is the most exciting of all outdoor sports, as it combines the frenetic pace of walking with the relentless intensity of overheard bird song. Get your heart pumping with this Groupon.
$39 for a day of unlimited golf for one with cart (up to an $81 value)
- Valid any time Sunday–Friday and after 10:30 a.m. on Saturdays and course holidays
- Proper attire—golf shirts or tops; no jeans—required on the course<p>
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Camarillo Springs Golf Course
Cradled amid the foothills of Canejo Mountain, Camarillo Spring Golf Course melds long par 3s and numerous water hazards to present an exacting test of golfers' accuracy. As the mountain peak looms above, players do their best to tune out the bewitching vista and launch balls along the nearly 7,000-yard layout before opponents' caddies can snatch them from the tee. Save for a few arid holes between holes 6 and 11, water hazards pepper the course, presenting no fewer than 12 opportunities to lose a ball to the depths.
Camarillo Springs Golf Course celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2012, but the history of the land on which it sits stretches back much further. The 18 holes sprawl over a portion of the original 10,000-acre Camarillo Ranch—a Spanish land grant created in 1837.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Ted Robinson
- Total length of 6,921 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 134 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole