What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $21.99 for one-day admission for two (a $43.98 value)
- $42.99 for one-day admission for four (a $87.96 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Camden Park
Long before roller coasters and water rides were installed on the premises, Camden Park was just that—a park. Developed as a picnic area in 1903, the property began its transformation into an amusement park in 1950. Today, the property has expanded to 26 acres and more than 30 rides and attractions. Here are some things you can expect to find during your visit:
- Major rides: These include the Big Dipper, flying scooters, and The Rattler, a pendulum-like ride that simultaneously swings and spins through the air.
- Kiddie Land: nine different rides, from a carousel to boats and pony carts, cater to little ones
- Other attractions: miniature golf, an arcade, and swan-shaped paddleboats
- Special events: Live musical performances during the park's summer concert series