Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with today's Groupon: for $11, you get one field-level ticket, plus a hot dog, bag of chips, bottle of water, and five spins on The Shark Wheel, at an upcoming Camden Riversharks game (a $23 total value). To redeem today's Groupon, fans will head to the Riversharks’ Box Office window at Campbell's Field on game day to receive seating assignments and vouchers. This Groupon is good for one of the following games:
- Camden Riversharks vs. Long Island Ducks on Tuesday, September 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Camden Riversharks vs. Long Island Ducks on Wednesday, September 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Camden Riversharks vs. Long Island Ducks on Thursday, September 9, at 7:05 p.m.
The Riversharks, a member of the Liberty Division of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, are all set to hit, pitch, and run around the bases while waving their arms and yelling about the big leagues. Watch them face off against the Long Island Ducks, a team that challenges the Mets' and Yankees' monopoly on New York diamond play. Field-level seating, which wraps the infield closely from dugout to dugout, offers panoramic, foul-pole to foul-pole views of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge and the amber Philadelphia skyline, making home runs feel like dreams and snacks taste like summer.
Aside from on-field action, Campbell's Field boasts the Nesquik Fun Zone, a 5,000-square-foot play area for young sluggers that includes a carousel, an inflatable bouncing zone, and a rock-climbing wall (these activities cost extra). For the gaming or flaming enthusiast, the September 7 contest is Riversharks Bingo Night, and the September 8 outing promises to light up the hearts and faces of fans during post-game fireworks. This Groupon also includes five spins on The Shark Wheel, a carnival-style wheel of prizes that include ballgame tickets and a chance to throw the first pitch.
If the game is rained out, your ticket is good for any remaining game in the Riversharks' 2010 season.
- The Camden Riversharks is a good place to take the kids for a very reasonably priced baseball game. They often have special nights that feature your hometown and they have lots of kids activities between each batting change. – Glen G., Insider Pages
- Going to a Riversharks game is always a fun time! Campbells Field is beautiful, the perfect size, and has a phenomenal view of the Philadelphia skyline. – Lisa T., Insider Pages
401 N Delaware Ave.
Camden, New Jersey 08102Get Directions