What You'll Get
Identifying different flavor notes in wine is a mark of refinement, like discerning the pedigree of a horse by its taste in jazz. Sip on singular vintages with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $14 for a wine-flight-education experience for two, valid for any $14 flights (up to a $28 value)
- $28 for a wine-flight-education experience for four, valid for any $14 flights (up to a $56 value)
- $22 for a wine-flight-education experience for two, valid for dessert or ice flights (up to a $44 value)
- $44 for a wine-flight-education experience for four, valid for dessert or ice flights (up to an $88 value)
- $28 for a wine-flight-education experience for two, valid for medal or limited-edition flights (up to a $56 value)
- $56 for a wine-flight-education experience for four, valid for medal or limited-edition flights (up to a $112 value)<p>
Each wine-flight-education experience includes three 2-ounce tasting glasses from the flights menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be 21 or older. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol or products. In-store only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Camelot Cellars
Racks of obsidian and golden bottles line the monolithic wine wall of Camelot Cellars's rustic boutique, bringing together varietals crafted by the winery and selections from around the world. Beneath chandeliers and brick facades, guests clink glasses of aromatic vintages and play favorite xylophone songs on themed tasting flights served atop the smooth contours of the locally hewn wooded bar. Small plates of cheeses, meats, and bread also gather nearby, cleansing palates and bringing out the wine’s subtler tones. Nearby, the convivial sound of good cheer emanated from the Tuscan Table and the private Tuscan Room, which house large groups and may be rented out for gatherings.
Not satisfied to fill their casks with only their own brews, the winery also aids clients in handcrafting their own artisan wines. With the help of a resident expert, prospective vintners assemble their preferred style of wine, leaving it in the capable hands of the winery for 6–12 weeks. Each bottle is then identified with a custom label, making perfect keepsakes for weddings, parties, or obedience-school graduations.