Before the invention of candy, mankind had to make do with "nature's candy"—fermented cabbage, fruit the monkeys didn't want, and live, feather-covered Peeps. Enjoy the fruits of edible evolution with today's Groupon: for $20, you get your choice of six customizable candies (a $35 value) with delivery (a $5 value) from Camie's Candies (a $40 total value). Customers more than 25 miles from Amherst will be subject to an additional delivery fee of $10. Choose from the following options:
• Six candy-coated maraschino cherries
• Six candy-coated Oreo cookies
• Six candy-coated pretzel rods
Camie's Candies robes cherries, Oreos, and pretzels in custom blends of chocolate and other appetizing attire to create visually appealing and tasty treats. The half-dozen maraschino cherries mirror the earth's design, with layers of fudge, ganache, and light pink chocolate forming ever-widening layers atop a sweetened, volcanic core. The scrumptious spheres are topped with a drizzle of white chocolate and tucked into a heart-shaped box. Those who opt for Oreos can choose between thematic designs such as sports, love, and fun in the sun. The summer-bouquet-themed Oreos are dipped in dark fudge and emblazoned with flowers rendered with edible paint in vibrant hues of purple, yellow, orange, and a fourth color visible only to bees. Oreos come sequestered in thematically inspired boxes.
The candy pretzel rods achieve noshable nirvana by blending savory and sweet elements with three distinct confectionary coats. Customers can mix and match any of the following designs to yield six total candy pretzels:
• One pretzel wrapped in a fudge brownie, dipped in milk-chocolate ganache, and drizzled with peanut butter and white chocolate.
• One pretzel dipped in dark-chocolate ganache, rolled in M&Ms, and drizzled with white chocolate and butterscotch.
• One pretzel dunked in peanut-butter ganache, rolled in crushed Oreo's, and drizzled with white chocolate and peanut butter.