Choose Between Two Options
- $28 for nine holes of golf for two with cart rental and lunch ($50 value)
- $55 for nine holes of golf for four with cart rental and lunch ($100 value)
Lunch includes a large hot dog, chips, and a soft drink.
Camino Heights Golf Course
Since it opened for play in 1963, Camino Heights Golf Course has occupied the same 30-acre patch of land 3,000 feet above sea level. This elevated perch places the nine holes below the snows of a nearby mountain but above the fog line, so golfers can play year-round without the fear of blind tee shots into a foggy abyss or abominable snowmen stealing their golf balls. Prior to embarking on the forest-shrouded fairways, players can limber up on the practice putting green or the hitting net.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 31 course
- Total length of 1,932 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 102 from the back tees
- Course slope of 103 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole (red, white, and blue)
82% of 11 customers recommend
“A little run down- but the view was great- enjoyed our time there”