All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 30, 2016
Reviewed April 16, 2016
Reviewed November 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for nine holes of golf for two with cart rental and lunch ($50 value)
- $53 for nine holes of golf for four with cart rental and lunch ($100 value)
Lunch includes a large hot dog, chips, and a soft drink.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Subject to weather and availability. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Camino Heights Golf Course
Since it opened for play in 1963, Camino Heights Golf Course has occupied the same 30-acre patch of land 3,000 feet above sea level. This elevated perch places the nine holes below the snows of a nearby mountain but above the fog line, so golfers can play year-round without the fear of blind tee shots into a foggy abyss or abominable snowmen stealing their golf balls. Prior to embarking on the forest-shrouded fairways, players can limber up on the practice putting green or the hitting net.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 31 course
- Total length of 1,932 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 102 from the back tees
- Course slope of 103 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole (red, white, and blue)