Choose from 12 Options
- $35 for a Family camp for two ($70 value)
- $69 for a Family camp for four ($140 value)
- $119 for a Family camp for eight ($280 value)
- $125 for a Mini-camp grades 1 - 4 for one ($220 value)
- $299 for Hantesa’s Got Talent Camp for one ($450 value)
- $299 for Splish Splash Camp for one ($450 value)
Mom/Youth camp, choose from the following dates:
For the Family camp, choose from the following dates:
- October 2-3
- October 3-4
During overnight camp, guests check-in at 7 p.m. and enjoy a campfire before settling in for the night in a signature cabin. The next morning begins with a hot breakfast, followed by a day of activities, lunch, and exploring the great outdoors. Checkout is at 2 p.m.
At Camp Hantesa, campers in grades 1–12 enjoy the breathtaking wilderness of Iowa through days full of swimming, crafts, canoeing, and making new friends. Campers learn how to ride a friendly horse during equestrian day camp, or cook snacks over a campfire during hikes and lake trips.