What You'll Get
- Five Weeks of Two-Day Summer Camps (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Five Weeks of Three-Day Summer Camps (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday)
70th Anniversary Camp
Camp Shi’ini is celebrating its 70th Anniversary this summer as a 5-week Native American themed summer day-camp in Pasadena.
Camp Shi’ini features unique activities including: archery, canoeing, horseback riding, “bear hunting,” sports, hiking, Native American arts & crafts, swimming, teepee building, the annual Olympic Games, and an extraordinary month-long treasure hunt extravaganza – making it the most one-of-a-kind summer camp in all of Pasadena!
The 2017 camp session lasts 5 weeks—launching on June 19th and concluding on July 21st.
- Established in 1947.
- Native American Indian theme.
- Located in Pasadena, California.
- Boys and girls, ages 4–13.
- Amazing 6:1 camper-to-counselor-ratio.
- Session lasts for 5 full weeks.
- Parents have the option to enroll their children M/W/F or Tu/Th.
- Campers are picked up from home between 8:20 and 9:20 AM.
- Campers are dropped off at home between 3:45 and 4:45 PM.
- Extended care is available for free, for campers whose parents bring them directly to camp.
- Comprehensive food allergy management.
- Strong commitment to the utmost safety standards in every aspect of the camp.
Camp Shi’ini vans make door-to-door pick-ups in the following cities:
- La Cañada
- San Gabriel
- San Marino
- Sierra Madre
- South Pasadena
- Temple City
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 9, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per camper per visit. Registration required online and subject to availability. Parents MUST contact Camp Shi'ini by the close of business on June 8th, 2017 to supply their voucher number and to fill out an official enrollment form and liability waiver. Valid only for children/families that are NOT currently enrolled in Camp Shi'ini. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Camp Shi'ini
Established in 1947, Camp Shi'ini assign attendees into two tribes when they spend the duration of camp learning skills through Native American-themed activities. Arts & crafts class helps them create authentic headbands, adding to the immersion of the camp. Bear hunting teach camp goers how to wield a slingshot, treasure hunts come with a story line and a mystery for partakers to solve, and canoeing, Camp Shi'ini's most popular activity, teach the fundamentals of canoeing as well as fishing.