What You'll Get
Russian River Adventures' inflatable canoe trips offer a refreshing alternative to exploring gorgeous Sonoma County by car. Whether you're a couple looking for a relaxing getaway or a family or group of friends looking for a fun activity, paddling along in Russian River Adventures' bright blue inflatable canoes is just the ticket. You'll navigate through gentle currents while enjoying the best that nature has to offer in beautiful birds and wildlife. If you're so inclined, you can even stop for a picnic or cool off in a refreshing swimming hole. Every member of the family is sure to have a blast!
The following are included for each party:
—A SOAR inflatable canoe
—Life jackets for all passengers
—One dry bag per canoe to keep personal articles dry
—Return shuttle from Wohler Bridge ending point to your car
Why Choose Russian River Adventures?
- It’s the most secluded section of the Russian River.
- The SOAR inflatable canoes are more comfortable, more stable, more fun!
- It’s the best section on the Russian River for seeing birds and wildlife!
- With less paddle time, you’ll have more time to play in the water, or to hang out on a gravel bar.
- It’s the best family experience on the river.
- Russian River Adventures does not overcrowd the river with hundreds of loud metal canoes.
- There is a daily limit of 30 canoes. Have fun on the river, the way it is meant to be enjoyed.
You will launch from the base of Memorial Beach Dam, just steps from the Russian River Adventure office in Healdsburg. A return shuttle will meet you at the take-out at Wohler Bridge and bring you back to your car.
Bring sunscreen and water.
The trip is 9 miles in length and can take anywhere from 3-5.5 hours to complete. This is a self-guided tour.
The Fine Print
Offer does not include ticketing fees. Information on how you'll receive or pick up your tickets along with any date-specific advisories or restrictions will be provided to you in checkout.