This Groupon banishes $50 worth of yesterday's shirt-grime, blouse-muck, and pant-putrefaction for $19 with laundry and dry cleaning services from Total Care Cleaners. An expert stain-and-smell analyst comes to your apartment hamper, condo hamper, office hamper, or hamper hamper and picks up your dirty clothes. This expert then carefully inspects and cleans your laundry, and presses your shirts, and returns them faster than the speed at which electricity flows through copper wiring.
The family-owned and -operated cleaners offers free pick-up and delivery within its service area and returns your clothes in biodegradable garment bags. You can dry clean or launder anything from slacks ($6.55) to king-sized bedspreads ($22.16) to dresses that may or may not have been worn by David Duchovny ($11.64) to washed, dried, and folded laundry by the pound ($2.58 per pound). You can view a complete list of prices here.
Clean clothes couldn't possibly be simpler or more convenient unless Benjamin Franklin invented a simpler or more convenient way of doing laundry using a horse, 28 tallytoos of whipping-yarn, and two bushels of barley sugar.
This Groupon is for new clients only.
Three Citysearchers give Total Care Cleaners five stars:
- Wow, this place is AWESOME….I am not normally impressed easily, but I was amazed by the condition our clothes came back in. At Total Care they have impeccable attention to detail. – lionsfamily
- I use the Total Care Cleaners pick up and delivery service very regularly. They are always here when requested and the clothing is always back on the same day. I never have any problems with them, unlike other dry cleaning services that I've used in the past. – burnsvillehi
It can be difficult to find a perfect wedding gown, a pair of jeans that strikes the right balance between style and comfort, or a clown suit with the same amount of polka dots as the letters in your last name. It can be just as difficult, however, to part with those garments once you have found them. Fortunately, Bizzie makes the process easier with a four-step process that works around clients' schedules.
1. Drop-off items. Patrons can look up the Bizzie Box closest to them, then drop off their garments in one of its lockers and set a four-digit code of their choosing.
2. Place an order. By logging onto Bizzie's site or app, clients place their order, letting the Bizzie team know their apparel is ready for pickup.
3. Receive a text or email. When orders are complete, Bizzie will alert clients to let them know the locker number where they can pick up their clean items, along with the code necessary to open the locker.
4. Reunite with attire. At patrons convenience, they can swing by the locker, enter the provided code, then take home their clothing and live happily ever after.