What You'll Get
Soup is like the grandmother of meals: warm, comforting, and enjoyable with or without teeth. Dodge pinched cheeks with today’s Groupon to Can Tho Pho, Inc.. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a meal for two (up to a $40.75 value). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two large pho noodle soups (a $6.95 value each)
One rice plate or vermicelli bun bowl (an $8.95 value)<p>
- For $39, you get a meal for four (up to an $81.50 value). The meal includes:
- Four appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four large pho noodle soups (a $6.95 value each)
- Two rice plates or vermicelli bun bowls (an $8.95 value each)<p>
Simmering bowls of pho soups thaw taste buds at Can Tho Pho, Inc. to prepare palates for traditional Vietnamese rice and noodle dishes. Slim shrimp and slices of pork snuggle inside rice flour and coconut-milk blankets on the Vietnamese pancake appetizer or insulate vermicelli noodles wrapped in eggroll sleeping bags. In each steaming pho, various meat preparations mingle with fresh noodles in a hot-broth mixer. Fish for well-done brisket in the pho chin, or spear succulent meatballs with chopstick tridents in the pho bo vien. Chefs arrange savory crop circles of grilled beef, chicken, shrimp, and egg to lure diners into orbit around the colorful com dae biet rice plate. Ingredients compete for attention atop generous piles of noodles in the bun bowls, with grilled shrimp fed by neurotic Napoleon complexes upstaging grilled pork sticks and eggrolls on orders of bun tom thit nuong, cha gio.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.