During this escape-room game, participants return to the Wild West days to find clues, solve puzzles and rob the bank before time runs out
What You'll Get
- Admission to the Wild West Bank Robbery Escape Room for Four
- Admission to the Wild West Bank Robbery Escape Room for Six
- Private Room for the Wild West Bank Robbery Escape Room for Up to Ten
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for Wild West Bank Robbery Escape Room. Not valid for corporate events, at 10 o'clock time slots, or during holiday week specials. Sales tax not included, to be paid at booking. Must be 13 or older. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Can You Rob The Bank
These escape rooms beg one simple question: Can You Rob The Bank? With 60 minutes on the clock, a team of up to ten players must use their wits and determination to attempt to make it out of the room with the money, proving themselves heist masters. Here's a look at some of Can You Rob The Bank's current bank escapes:
- Wild West Bank Robbery: Travel back in time to the days of the cowboys and become outlaws just like Billy the Kid or Butch Cassidy. You'll need to enter the bank and make off with all the gold you can carry before the Sheriff catches you red-handed.
- Alien Blood Bank Robbery: For years when humans donated blood, a sample was provided to the Alien Advancement Laboratory. For decades, the aliens have been modifying our DNA — but now Eddie the Alien, who cleans the lab every night (and has developed a secret love for humans) wants to help and has left us clues to break in and steal our blood samples back.
- Superhero Bank Escape: When millionaire villains fund their evil deeds with stacks from the Villain's Bank, there's only one way superheroes can fight back: steal the money and cut off evil at its source.