Golf Card holders can enjoy discounts up to 50% off at more than 800 prestigious courses in Canada and the US
About This Deal
- One Canada Golf Card for One with Discounts to Over 800 Courses for all of 2021:
- Up to 50% off green fees
- Minimum of four discounts per golf course
- Over 3200 golf discounts
Continually adding courses
- GPS driving directions to each course
- One-touch dialing direct to pro shops at each golf course
- Travel Destinations included
- Driving Ranges, Indoor golfing and lessons
- Weekends Included
Need To Know
About Canada Golf Card
More than $3 million—that's how much money Canada Golf Card has saved its members over the years. The program grants up to 50% off green fees at more than 800 courses across Canada and the United States. Even better, players can use the card at the same course up to four times annually, so there's plenty of incentive to revisit a favorite club.
Here's how it all works. After getting their card, a member searches for a course (more are added all the time) and books a tee time as normal, mentioning that they're using a Canada Golf Card. Then, they simply present the card upon arrival at the club and hit the greens. To make things even easier, Canada Golf Card has an app for iOS and Android devices that lets you search for courses and get directions right to the clubhouse.