All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Without flight, professional baseball teams are forced to travel by river ferry and bat to opposing locker rooms with precision-aimed cannons. Revel in modern movement with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a 30-minute discovery flight and lesson (a $200 value)<p> Would-be pilots are whisked through a tour of Canadian Flight Centre’s facilities and receive a ground lesson. Then, 30-minute discovery flights offer an introduction to piloting that allows students to feel what it’s like behind the controls of a Cessna or Piper airplane.<p>
$269 for a private pilot’s starter package (a $595 total value)<p>
- 40 hours of private pilot ground school (a $325 value), which addresses subjects such as air law, meteorology, theory of flight, navigation, airframe engines and systems, flight options, and human factors in flying
- Ground-school textbook (a $45 value)
- Ground-school bag (a $25 value)
- 30-minute discovery flight (a $200 value)
- Four 15-student ground-school sessions are scheduled for both day and evening class times: Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., beginning May 26; Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., beginning May 30; Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., beginning September 8; and Mondays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., beginning September 10.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canadian Flight Centre
Based at Kamloops and Boundary Bay Airport, Canadian Flight Centre has used its fleet of small aircraft to train more than 3,000 professional and recreational pilots since its inception in 1979. After a thorough ground-school education, potential commercial and private fliers hop into planes for flight training. Instructors utilize the region's unique proximity to coastal mountains and the Pacific Ocean to teach specific mountain checkout or water-related flying and instrument skills. They outfit their instructional aircraft with all the controls, instrumentation, and capabilities necessary to imbue industry-standard proficiency.