· Redeemed August 29, 2017
· Redeemed August 11, 2017
· Redeemed July 11, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Nine Options
- C$109 for a full-day rafting trip for one (C$166.94 value)
- C$218for a full-day rafting trip for two (C$333.88 value)
- C$429 for a full-day rafting trip for four (C$667.76 value)
- C$149 for a family-friendly rafting trip for two (C$209 value)
- C$298for a family-friendly rafting trip for four (C$419.96value)
- C$447 for a family-friendly rafting trip for six (C$629.94 value)
- C$249 for a two-day rafting wilderness expedition for one (C$425.24value)
- C$498for a two-day rafting wilderness expedition for two (C$850.48value)
- C$969 for a two-day rafting wilderness expedition for four (C$1,700.96value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Season begins April 2017; Elaho and Cheakamus expedition valid for daily departures in April, May, June & September. Valid for weekday departures during July and August. 2-Day Wilderness Expeditions valid for departure dates: Valid for departure dates: 6.17, 7.2, 7.8, 7.14, 7.31, 8.6 or 8.18. Reservation required 24hr in advance; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy or fee up to voucher price may apply. Must be 13+ years old except for family friendly option. Must sign waiver. Participants must be 13+ years old and minimum 90lbs for Elaho and 2-Day Expedition. Participants must be 5+ years old and minimum 50lbs for Cheakamus. Transportation from Vancouver and Whistler is not available. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canadian Outback Rafting Company
The bright-yellow raft slams head-on into the rapid, sending a torrential downpour over the drenched but laughing rafters as they climb the foaming waves. Such high-adrenaline moments are hardly a rarity on Canadian Outback Rafting’ whitewater-rafting trips, a meticulously planned adventure that unfolds in the midst of British Columbia's most scenic locales. It all began in 1992, when the Corbett brothers James and Steve founded Canadian Outback Rafting Company, and transitioned from multi-day, expedition-style soft adventures to one and two day adventures.
Canadian Outback Rafting Company is built upon a foundation of social responsibility and the belief that learning, discovering, and laughing brings people together. Their Canadian Outback Cares initiative has contributed funds toward causes such as Muscular Dystrophy Canada, Junior Achievement of BC, and the Nature Trust of British Columbia.