Guides teach rafters the skills needed to navigate Class III and IV rapids along scenic, beginner-friendly routes
About This Deal
- With no prior rafting experience required, customers can choose from a family-friendly Cheakamus Splash or more adventurous Elaho Exhilarator Trip.
- Elaho Exhilarator: Must be 13 or older and weigh a minimum of 90 lbs. The trip lasts approximately 5 hours.
- Cheakamus Splash: Must be 5 years or older and weigh a minimum of 50 lbs. The trip lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Departure location: 12825 Squamish Valley Road, Squamish, BC, V0N 1H0
- Departure time: by appointment
- Voucher is not valid on Saturdays and Sundays from June 14, 2021 - September 7, 2021.
- Read more about the trips: Elaho Exhilarator and Cheakamus Splash
About Canadian Outback Rafting
The bright-yellow raft slams head-on into the rapid, sending a torrential downpour over the drenched but laughing rafters as they climb the foaming waves. Such high-adrenaline moments are hardly a rarity on Canadian Outback Rafting’ whitewater-rafting trips, a meticulously planned adventure that unfolds in the midst of British Columbia's most scenic locales. It all began in 1992, when the Corbett brothers James and Steve founded Canadian Outback Rafting and transitioned from multi-day, expedition-style soft adventures to one and two-day adventures.
Canadian Outback Rafting is built upon a foundation of social responsibility and the belief that learning, discovering, and laughing brings people together. Their Canadian Outback Cares initiative has contributed funds toward causes such as Muscular Dystrophy Canada, Junior Achievement of BC, and the Nature Trust of British Columbia.