What You'll Get
The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing pinatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today’s Groupon to the Canadian Pupeseria House. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a Salvadoran-Mexican fusion meal for two (up to a $31.98 value), which includes the following:
- Two pupusas or tacos (up to a $5 value)
- Two entrees from the menu (up to a $21.98 value)
- Two beverages (up to a $5 value)<p>
- For $25, you get a Salvadoran-Mexican fusion meal for four (up to a $63.96 value), which includes the following:
- Four pupusas or tacos (up to a $10 value)
- Four entrees from the menu (up to a $43.96 value)
- Four beverages (up to a $10 value)
Canadian Pupeseria House’s chefs craft casual Salvadoran and Mexican fare infused with Canadian ingredients. The restaurant specializes in crisped pupusas, corn tortillas hand stuffed with savoury ingredients, griddled, and served with dill-seasoned cabbage. Diners can freely mix and match the Canadian—stuffed with back bacon, cheese, mushrooms, and peppers—with cheese and beans-filled Salvadoran originals or Mexican-style pork, beef, or chicken tacos. Grilled beef arrives to tables covered, like a nascent fairy, in gravy, and chicken breast seeks shelter under a layer of mushrooms in cream sauce, with side of rice, salad, or potatoes. Celebrate a successful meal in the bright yellow-walled dining room by sipping hot coffee or chugging a baker’s dozen of flavoured jarritos near the exposed brick fireplace.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.