Technician aims to enhance the client’s look with permanent makeup or semi-permanent ombre brows
About This Deal
- Qualifications of technician: Candi has 18 years of experience
- Permanent makeup: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Ombre powder brows: After applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume to the brows and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
Boasting almost 20 years of professional experience, Candi is committed to boosting her clients’ confidence with natural-looking cosmetic tattooing. She offers a variety of services for eyes, eyebrows, and lips, and keeps up with the latest industry techniques, including ombre lip shading and powder brows. What’s more, Candi makes sure to only schedule one-on-one appointments for a personalized, attentive experience.
If one were to wonder how Candi Weinert grew inspired to start her own business in cosmetic tattooing, they wouldn't have to look far. The third generation stylist has grown up in the beauty industry, and has since fused her family's background in style with her talent for portrait sketching to pursue her true passion: cosmetic tattooing. Now with over 15 years of experience, what is now Candi Brows offers a wide variety of procedures, including treatments for the eyebrows, lips, and skin. Whether Candi is micro-feathering a client's scarred eyebrows or using micro-pigmentation for hair thinning and baldness, she strives to ensure customers walk away from each appointment feeling more beautiful than before.