Wine is an essential component of an elegant meal, alongside silk tablecloths and a server named Sir Anthony Hopkins. Taste good taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $21 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $43.98 total value)
- $40 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to an $87.96 total value)
- $21 for dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $43.98 total value)
- $40 for dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to an $87.96 total value)<p>
Each dinner includes the following per person:
- One entree from the menu (up to a $15.99 value)
- One glass of wine (up to a $6 value)<p>
Candicci's Italian Restaurant
When Bob Candice opened Candicci's Italian Restaurant in 1980, he wanted to re-create the intimate ambiance and authentic cooking of restaurants he admired in New York's Little Italy. To do this, he hired Chef Rodney Leadbetter to forge a menu of classic and innovative pasta, seafood, chicken, and veal dishes, all enriched with fresh herbs and produce, nutty Italian cheeses, and salty cured meats. As a special treat, Chef Rodney sometimes dishes up his signature risotto, which bursts with so much flavor that the staff declared him the "King of Risotto" despite the Prince of Parmesan being the rightful heir. All of his mouthwatering masterworks find their way to a rustic, butternut-hued dining room, where staffers routinely light votive candles to cast a soft glow on guests' tables and booths.
100 Holloway Rd.
Ballwin, Missouri 63011