What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | When Black Friday Comes
Take a break from the madness of the holidays with an amenity-laden trip to kick-back city, located within the relaxation state. Today’s Groupon invites you to a one-night stay in a studio suite at Candlewood Suites for $54. Begin your own traveler’s adventure blog with the luxury of a comfy bed to sleep in and free Internet. Then upload images of you sleeping in a comfy bed to your new blog.
Be it to escape the stress your house has accrued from the holidays, or to have somewhere to stay while trekking out to see extended family, Candlewood Suites suites provide large-sized comfort with beds that have been taught to hug and chairs that have been bred for sitting. Studio suites are equipped with a full kitchen, so you can prepare all your favorite dishes, including chicken stuffed with turkey, Canada pie, and milk.
Free high-speed Internet gives you the chance to stay connected to local karate blogs during your getaway and look at pictures of the hotel you’re staying at while you’re staying at it. If you prefer washing your No Fear T-shirts to surfing the world wide web, Candlewood provides free guest laundry services, as well. Or kick back and watch a DVD from Candlewood's DVD library featuring DVDs.
Make your reservation between now and January 6, 2010, to use this Groupon on a nomadic night away from your home. Candlewood Suites will prove that home is indeed where the bed, kitchen, Internet, and laundry services are resting quietly, waiting for the signal.
- The beds are very comfortable, great linens and towels. The kitchenette is perfect, no need to eat out every night. Loved the free laundry. Plus this hotel is very quiet. No disturbances or noise at night at all. – davab, Tripadvisor
- This hotel was very clean, very nice people working there, and didn't seem like a hotel at all. It was like a Condo Suite. – Guest on July 16, 2009, Hotels.com
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 7, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per night stay, subject to availability. Reservation required. Not valid with other offers. Tax not included. Incidentals not included. Name on Groupon must match ID at check-in. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.