Before the invention of candy, mankind had to make do with nature’s candy—fermented cabbage, fruit the monkeys didn’t want, and live, feather-covered Peeps. Munch on more mouthwatering morsels with today’s Groupon to Cane and Reed in Manchester.
For $10, you get $20 worth of old-fashioned candy and specialty grocery items
- The store’s candy and cuisine selection includes:
- Gummies shaped like green army men, sneakers, and turtles
- Old-fashioned horehound, clove, and green-apple sanded candies ($1.95)
- Mrs. Miller’s jams and jellies ($2.89+)
- Jake & Amos pickled vegetables and eggs ($4.95–$8.95)
- Rare extracts, such as hickory nut and green apple