What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for 2 hour kayak or stand up board rental for 2 people (Mon-Fri) ($51 value)
- $27 for 2 hour kayak or stand up board rental for 2 people (Sat-Sun) ($51 value)
- $45 for 2 hour kayak or stand up board rental for 4 people (Mon-Fri) ($102 value)
- $49 for 2 hour kayak or stand up board rental for 4 people (Sat-Sun) ($102 value)
- $11 for 2 hour paddle boat rental (Mon-Fri) ($21.50 value)
- $12 for 2 hour paddle boat rental (Sat-Sun) ($21.50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Availability is on a first come first serve basis. Participants should take their Groupon to the concession business at Lake Ahquabi State Park at the time of their rental. Paddle Boat can hold a max of 2 adults and 3 children up 50 lbs. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CanoeSport Outfitters
Two decades ago, Jeff Holmes founded the original CanoeSport Outfitters in a space so tiny he could only display five or six boats. Today, CanoeSport Outfitters’ Indianola location sprawls out across more than 20,000 square feet of retail space dedicated to stocking shimmering hulls and essential accessories.
Five miles south, on the sandy shores of Lake Ahquabi, lies CanoeSport Outfitters' satellite concessions outpost, which rents canoes, kayaks, and standup paddleboards to those who forgot to bring their pet dolphins. The outpost also teaches basic and advanced paddling classes—including water-based yoga—and sends groups on guided tours of the surrounding waters. No matter the task, the team members from CanoeSport Outfitters hold true to their philosophy of supporting sustainable recreation that minimizes environmental impact.