What You'll Get
Like young children, cars require adequate shelter and look great wearing a pair of fuzzy dice. Fulfill one of your car child's needs with today's Groupon to Canopy Airport Parking at Denver International Airport. Choose from the following options:
- For $13, you get three days of open-air parking (up to a $27 value).
- For $27, you get three days of indoor valet parking (up to a $54 value).
- For $21, you get three days of covered parking (up to a $42 value).
With a LEED gold certification pending, Canopy Airport Parking's facilities house automobiles in their protective embrace, and the company's environmental policy aims to ease its impact on the earth. A medley of wind turbines, geothermal energy, and solar panels power Canopy's structures, and Juice Bar EV charging stations—free for parked customers—actively support owners of electric cars or electric brains. Travelers can let car sitters oversee their rigs with open-air parking, or snugly encase autos in covered comfort at the spacious canopied parking area. Meanwhile, valet parking saves valuable flight-rushing time and acquaints your car with a friendly professional driver for light conversation on the way to its three-day vacation home.
Canopy also boasts biodiesel, hybrid, and compress-natural-gas shuttles that shuffle passengers to and from the airport for free 24/7. Each shuttle makes trips to the airport every six to eight minutes, ferries passengers back to their waiting autos on the same schedule from 7 a.m. to 12:30 a.m, and runs from the airport upon phoned demand or cattle call from 12:30 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Canopy Airport Parking has had a number of press mentions, including features in the Denver Post and the Vancouver Sun. More than 50 reviewers at About Airport Parking award it a perfect 5-star rating.
- The $18.5 million parking facility has solar panels to generate power for electric-vehicle "juicebars" (recharging stations), wind turbines on site, locally produced geothermal energy for heating and cooling, and high-efficiency LED lights. – Jeffrey Leib, Denver Post
- My experience was fantastic. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. – About Airport Parking user who reviewed Canopy Airport Parking on 3/9/11
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 3 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.