Choose from Six Options
- $12 for $24 worth of Italian cuisine for lunch for two or more, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian cuisine for lunch for four or more, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian cuisine for dinner for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $35 for $70 worth of Italian cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday<p>
- $30 for pizza or pasta dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($64.85 value)
- $59 for pizza or pasta dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($129.70 value)
Each pizza or pasta dinner includes: * One salume per pair * One pizza or pasta dish per diner * One dessert per diner
See the [dinner](http://www.cantinettaluca.com/dinner.html) and [dessert](http://www.cantinettaluca.com/dessert.html) menus.
At Cantinetta Luca, Chef Jason Balestrieri rolls out handmade pastas and roasted whole fish. Enhanced by seasonal, local ingredients, his family-style Italian cooking earned Cantinetta Luca a 2012 readers’ award for Best Restaurant in Carmel from Monterey County Weekly. Balestrieri also cures salumi in-house to fill his signature antipasti plates, and has a salumeria next door.
Cantinetta Luca’s interior decor mirrors the Old World-style eats. Exposed brick covers a barrel-vaulted ceiling in one room, and dark-wood rafters crisscross overhead in another. Elsewhere, modern light fixtures cast their glow across contemporary furnishings, chiseled wood, and pillars of string cheese.