Choose from Four Options
- $24 for $40 worth of Italian food for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $44 for $80 worth of Italian food for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $34 for an Italian dinner for two, valid from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. (up to $68.37 total value)
- $60 for an Italian dinner for four, valid from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. (up to $136.74 total value)
For dinner, each pair receives:
- One salume ($12.47 value)
- One pasta dish for each diner (up to $19.95 value each)
- One dessert for each diner (up to $8 value each)
At Cantinetta Luca, Chef Jason Balestrieri rolls out handmade pastas and roasted whole fish. Enhanced by seasonal, local ingredients, his family-style Italian cooking earned Cantinetta Luca a 2012 readers’ award for Best Restaurant in Carmel from Monterey County Weekly. Balestrieri also cures salumi in-house to fill his signature antipasti plates, and has a salumeria next door.
Cantinetta Luca’s interior decor mirrors the Old World-style eats. Exposed brick covers a barrel-vaulted ceiling in one room, and dark-wood rafters crisscross overhead in another. Elsewhere, modern light fixtures cast their glow across contemporary furnishings, chiseled wood, and pillars of string cheese.