All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34.95 for a platinum wash at Canton Car Wash
- Voted Best Car Wash 2009 in Baltimore Magazine and the Baltimore City Paper
- Thorough and eco-friendly
- Includes an exterior wash, polish, protectant, interior detail and more
- Comfortable lounge with espresso bar and free WiFi
- $2.95 surcharge for SUV’s, minivans, and trucks; $4.95 for other oversized vehicles.
- Longtime car wash proprietors insisted on the need for harsh chemicals for a sparkling finish. But [Canton Car Wash] stuck to their guns and the result is the City's first and only all "green" car wash. A $75,000 water filtration system recycles 80 to 90 percent of the 8,175-square-foot facility's water, all cleaning products are biodegradable, and disposable utensils at the car wash's chic espresso bar are bamboo. – Jessica Leshnoff
Baltimore City Paper also named Canton Car Wash Best Car Wash on its Best of Baltimore list in 2009:
- Automation has ruined the car wash in two ways: first, by allowing the soap scum-leaving, antenna-breaking gas-station machines to proliferate, and, second, by turning hand washing services over to fundraising teenagers. Canton Car Wash re-introduces the professional, high-end car wash to Baltimore, and does it with class. Not only do you get a full-service wash for a couple of 10-spots (more for waxing), you also have the option of waiting in its espresso-serving coffee shop. For the truly obsessed, it offers a monthly plan: Pay a flat fee and get unlimited washes. – Baltimore City Paper
The Fine Print
Valid towards Platinum Wash only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.