Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a one-month membership for one ($144 value)
- $79 for a one-month family membership for two ($218 value)
The family membership is valid for two adults who live at the same address and their kids.
Canyon Crest Athletic Club
There's no shortage of amenities at Canyon Crest Athletic Club. Its enormous space houses state-of-the-art cardio equipment, free weights and machines, Jacuzzi hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, showers, a full-size basketball court, two racquetball courts, a nutrition bar, a clothing shop, and group fitness and spin studios. Towels, locker keys, and free childcare are provided to guests seven days a week as well. But there are plenty of other offerings that set this gym apart. Read on to learn more.
- Introductory workout: Every new member receives a complimentary training session with a certified fitness trainer. Members can use the time for whatever they want, whether that's familiarizing themselves with the HumanSport, Precor, and Nautilus equipment or designing a custom workout.
- Aquatic programs: When the weather is nice, members can swim laps just outside the gym in its three-lane 25-meter heated pool. The outdoor pool is also used for swimming instruction and group exercise courses.
- Classes for senior citizens: Through the SilverSneakers program, the athletic club provides classes that cater to senior citizens. One class, for example, focuses on improving strength and range of motion, and others offer low-impact cardio workouts.