Professional car detailing center offers interior and exterior detailing for sedans, SUVs, and vans
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Exterior hand wash and chamois dry
- Interior vacuum, including mats and seats
- Full interior shampoo, salt or stain removal (seats, floors, and mats)
- Interior dash detailed cleaning and door panels
- Vinyl dash and door conditioner applied
- Door jambs cleaned and dried
- Wheels and tires cleaned and dressed
- Outside and inside windows cleaned
- Interior deodorizer treatment
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cap Wrapz
In what began as a savvy advertising experiment—covering a car in promotional material—car-wrapping soon became a proficient way to refresh a car's appearance, while also protecting its body from regular wear and tear. Cap Wrapz built upon this novel idea to deliver a shining, cost-efficient alternative to paint-jobs for vehicles of all sizes. And with its catalog of hundreds of colors, and finishes like carbon fiber, matte, or gloss, Cap Wrapz offers a nearly endless array of auto-outfit changes.