This inflatable water park is packed with attractions that were designed specifically to thrill and excite kids and adults alike
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: From June 18 through September 6, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- What’s included: admission to H2O-Zone, Inflatable Park, Challenge Zone, Wild Animal Lagoon, and the Shark Tank Arcade
- Age restriction: Visitors aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks
- Parking information: parking available
- Lockers available? yes, for a small fee
- Park attractions:
- Cape Cod Inflatable park consisting of bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, and interactive inflatables.
- H2O - zone features lazy river, aqua play zone, lily pad walk, and slides into pools
- The Powerade challenge zone: guests try to beat seven different challenges risking falling into a large inflatable stunt bag
- Wild Animal Lagoon 18-hole mini-golf course
- The shark tank arcade fully equipped with latest video games and redemption prizes
About Cape Cod Inflatable Park
Every year, thousands of tourists flock to Cape Cod for its beautiful scenery, the pristine beaches, the idyllic harbor towns, and the towering inflatable sharks. At Cape Cod, Inflatable park visitors float on the Lazy River, try to cross numerous Lily Pads across the water, get dumped on by the Tipping bucket. The Inflatable park is attached to the Cape Cod Family Resort, making it easy for families to plan trips enjoying the park's many attractions.
- Water Features: Kids and adults float down the Lazy River and get dumped on by the Tipping bucket and sprayed on by our water spray zone.
- Inflatable Attractions: Admission to the inflatable park, H2O zone, Wild Animal Lagoon mini-golf, and the shark tank arcade. (Arcade, if not allowed to open, will have a $10 value substitute)
- Mini Golf: At the end of the day or another day enjoy 18 Holes on the famous wild Animal Lagoon mini-golf.
- Arcade Games: Guests take a break from sun and heat with arcade room out filled with 40 games including Skee Ball and Big Bass. (if not open due to Mass Reopening Laws, will have a $10 value substitute)