The water park and inflatable park are packed with attractions that were designed specifically to thrill and excite kids and adults alike
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: From July 1st to September 5th, and September 10th and 11th, please see website for hours of operation at capecodinflatablepark.com.
- What’s included: admission to Wicked Waves Waterpark, Cape Cod Inflatable Park, Flowrider Surf, mini golf at Wild Animal Lagoon, and the Shark Tank Arcade.
- Age restriction: Visitors 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks
- Parking information: free parking
- Lockers available? yes, for a small fee
- Park attractions:
- Wicked Waves Waterpark- featuring a wave pool, lazy river, lily pad crossing, aqua playzone (tipping bucket), small slides, large slides, and toddler spray zone.
- Cape Cod Inflatable Park- consisting of bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, and interactive inflatables.
- Flowrider- surfing consisting of riding stand up and boogie board surfing.
- Wild Animal Lagoon- 18 hole mini-golf course
- Shark Tank Arcade- fully equipped with the latest video games and redemption prizes.
About Cape Cod Inflatable Park
Cape Cod Inflatable Park and Wicked Waves Water Park- Every year thousands of tourists flock to Cape Cod for its beautiful scenery, the pristine beaches, the ideal harbor towns, and the towering inflatable and water sports. At our parks, visitors float on the lazy river, cross crazy lily pads on water, get dumped on by the tipping bucket, and ride the waves in our brand new wave pool.
The Cape Cod Family Resort hotel is attached to the park to stay overnight if you want to extend your time here.
- Water Features: Wave pool, lazy river, lily pad crossing, small slides, large slides, tipping bucket, and adult pool bar.
- Inflatable Attractions: Bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, and interactive inflatables such as riding the mechanical bull.
- Flowrider: Surf the waves standing up for the pros, and boogie boarding for the amateurs.
- Mini Golf: At the end of the day or on another day, enjoy 18 holes of the famous Wild Animal Lagoon
- Arcade Games: Take a break from the sun and the heat with our state-of-the-art arcade rooms, Shark Bites Café, and full restaurant and bar at the park.