· Redeemed July 23, 2017
· Redeemed July 20, 2017
· Redeemed July 20, 2017
What You'll Get
- Water Park Day Pass for One: Valid Sunday–Friday
- Water Park Day Passes for Two: Valid Sunday–Friday
- Water Park Day Passes for Four: Valid Sunday–Friday
Cape Codder Resort & Spa Includes:
- Two 160-foot “Stars and Stripes” high-speed water slides
- Two 50 and 80-foot water slides winding through a replica of a pirate ship
- 300-foot “stormy” river with waterfalls, rapids and spouting humpback whale
- “Pirate Bay” kiddie spray pool with dumping bucket, water cannons and small water slides 84’ x 143’ retractable roof
- Wave pool with 2’ waves, water fountains and water umbrella
- Jacuzzi with 24 person capacity
- High-intensity ultra-violet water purification system
- Changing rooms with locker rentals - $7 per day
- Birthday party area
Gazebo Cafe is only open on weekends and serves: appetizers, sandwiches, salads, pizza, beverages, and full Bar
- Water Park Hours:
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
If redeeming passes outside of these hours please see the resort front desk to get your passes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Offer not valid holidays, holiday weekends or school vacation weeks. Offer expires 6/20/17. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cape Codder Water Park & Resort, Hyannis
Cape Codder Resort & Spa's 30,000 square-foot water park whisks families away on exciting adventures with high-speed water slides, the Stormy River, spouting humpback whale, kiddie play area with dumping bucket, a retractable roof for fun rain or shine, and a massive pirate-ship replica for kids to play on. Children can shoot water cannons and zip down slides of varying sizes and intensities, while adults lounge in the 24-person jacuzzi. The on-site gazebo cafe fuels all the fun, serving up appetizers, pizza, and salads, plus of course, a full bar. Locker and towel rentals available at an additional charge.
Aside from the waterpark, the Cape Codder also offers a full resort with comfortable guest rooms, and amenities such as a heated outdoor pool that is open year round; the full-service Beach Plum Spa; huge, newly expanded game room; courtyard with beach-like area and bonfires for roasting marshmallows; nightly movies, Kids’ activities, outdoor games including new pickle ball court and weekend live entertainment. A variety of dining options are also available such as the Hearth ’n Kettle restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner or the Grand Cru Wine Bar & Grill offering s n weekend entertainment.
Important to note that admission to the Water Park is free for overnight guests.