Choose from Six Options
- $27 for general admission to Session 1 from noon to 3 p.m. ($49.95 value)
- $32 for general admission to Session 2 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. ($49.95 value)
- $27 for general admission to Session 3 from 7:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. ($49.95 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to Session 1 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($69.95 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to Session 2 from 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. ($69.95 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to Session 3 from 6:45 p.m. 10:15 p.m. ($69.95 value)
Guests gather at Dock 5 at Union Market on Saturday, August 15 for Capital BrewFest, featuring unlimited samples of beer, wine, and cider.
They come from all over the DC area, each one is a master brewer, and each bearing kegs of beer both familiar and exotic. Their destination? Endless Summer Festival: Beer, Wine & Music Festival, a local beer celebration that boasts more than 100 beers, more than 40 wines, and ciders all concocted from within 150 miles of DC. While that's enough to entice any beer lover, the truly magic words might be "unlimited pours." During their three-hour windows, guests partake in as much as they can responsibly drink from their souvenir tasting cup.
For further refreshment, food trucks supply their snacks throughout the festival, helping provide energy for people to dance to live music, browse the wares of local artists, or compete in lawn games such as giant Jenga, giant peer pong, giant flipcup, or trivia about famous giants.