Other Deals That Might Interest You


Capital City Fitness Boot Camps

Witherbee

Value Discount You Save
$189 84% $159
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 130 bought

In a Nutshell

Boot camps focus on core, strength, or kickboxing training to jettison calories, and meal plan and three-day detox help flatten tummies

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. New clients only. Limit 3 training sessions per week. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Capital City Fitness Boot Camps - Witherbee: $30 for a 21-Day Boot Camp with Meal Plan and Detox Program at Capital City Fitness Boot Camps ($188.99 Value)

Working out is No. 3 on the list of most popular daily activities in America, behind not working out and teaching dogs to swear. Spend your time wisely with this Groupon.

$30 for a 21-Day Belly Blast Boot Camp, Meal Plan, and Detox Program ($188.99 Value)

Forty-five-minute themed boot-camp classes begin with warm-ups to encourage maximum mobility. Strength sessions incorporate gear such as kettlebells and battling ropes to build lean muscle, and fit-boxing courses—taught by a champion black belt—blend martial arts and western-boxing jabs to burn calories. Alternatively, metabolic-core classes toughen torsos with fast-paced interval training.

A 21-day meal plan syncs up with camp workouts, beginning with a three-day detox. Vegetables, fruits, and water help to flatten tummies in lieu of any pills or well-meaning steamrollers, and the plan eventually levels out into a long-term '90/10 rule': participants can eat their preferred foods 10 percent of the time, and more healthful fare during the other 90 percent. Click here to pick your class orientation date, which kicks off the three-week program.

Capital City Fitness Boot Camps

Owned by certified personal trainer and elite martial artist Mike Bevard, Capital City Fitness Boot Camps combines intense interval-training workouts and nutritional wisdom to lean out physiques. During each of his boot-camp programs, he fortifies muscles with three weeks of 45-minute classes before letting them take some time off from working out and surreptitiously flexing in the mirror during a one-week rest period. The classes—grouped into themes that include strength training, core work, and kickboxing—channel positive reinforcement to drive home the advice of expert instructors.

Along with metabolism-boosting drills, custom meal plans steer clients toward more healthful eating habits. The camps' overarching goal is long-term wellness, and to that end, its staff has organized online resources, such as home exercises, to help prevent patrons from regaining lost weight. Specialty services can also augment fitness regimens, and include bridal-party boot camps, boot-camp charity fundraisers, and semiprivate personal-training sessions.

Customer Reviews

Thanks Mike! I have enjoyed the first week of boot camp & look forward to the upcoming weeks!
Linda D. · May 30, 2012
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Witherbee

    4327 O St.

    Lincoln, Nebraska 65810

    402-405-2797

    Get Directions

Be well with exercise and balanced nutrition
15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
Please select an option to add / remove from wishlist
Grouber
{}