Technicians inspect the door and, if desired, replace the rollers, to ensure it functions well
What You'll Get
- Service area: within 30 miles of zip code 20019.
- Service includes:
- Door balance: This ensures the spring(s) are fully functionally.
- Rollers: Quality Garage Door inspects every roller for signs of wear and tear, or damage.
- Cables: Cables are inspected for fraying and kinking, which leads to damage.
- Drums: Drum is looked over unusual defects and cracking.
- Center Bearing: Inspection for wear and tear or burned out bearings is executed by Quality Garage Door: There are generally 2 types of center bearings; a single piece nylon bearing and a metal housing with actual ball bearings.
- Center Bracket: Center brackets are inspected for signs of bending and other anomalies.
- End Bearing Plates: The bearing plates are located at each end of the spring bar mounted outside the drums: The bearings allow the spring bar to turn freely as the door opens and closes. Checks to make sure there are no faults.
- Spring Bar: Inspect for rust and bending. The spring bar holds the springs and turns as the door opens and closes.
- Hinges: Hinges are inspected for damage and excessive wear.
- Top Brackets: Top brackets hold the top roller in place, and meticulously inspected.
- Bottom Brackets: Bottom brackets are mounted at the bottom of the lower garage door Section, they hold the bottom rollers in place. These brackets contribute to the lifting point on the garage door. Inspected for wear, damage and breakage.
- Vertical Tracks: Bending and damage can occur; check them to ensure they are up to par.
- Horizontal Track:Inspect for bending and damage.
- Jamb Brackets: Jamb brackets attach the vertical tracks to the frame work on each side of the garage door opening, our Inspection searches for position, bending and other damage.
- Strut: Struts are added supports for the garage door structure. Generally, garage doors have a strut mounted at the top of the high garage door section. Some garage doors are equipped with multiple struts depending on the weight of the door. Struts may be added if damage requires additional struts for support.
- Weather Seal: Weather seals are rubber located at the bottom of the garage door. This seal helps prevent wind and windblown objects from entering the garage. Inspected for dry rot and any other damages.
- Section (interior/exterior): Check for any dents, tearing in the metal along with any other damage.
- Opener Controls: Controls are inspected for functioning efficiency.
- Opener Trolley/Carriage: Inspected for damage and grinding in screw drive openers.
- Safety Eyes: The safety eyes keep the door from closing if a person or object is in the garage doors path. Safety eyes are inspected for efficiency.
- Motor Gears. Motor gears are susceptible to wear and tear in belt and chain drive, check the belt and/or chain for proper tension and sign of deterioration.
- Wires: Visually inspected for any signs of wear and tear or cracking in the wire coating.
- Limits: Test the limits to ensure the door opens and closes to the proper travel locations.
- Opening/Closing Force: Test the force limits to ensure there is proper force being applied to the door during opening and closing.
- Springs: Finally, visually inspect the springs for signs of rust and deterioration. Also, measure each spring to make sure they are adequate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 20019. Appointment required. Limit 1 per garage door. Valid only for any garage door up to 8 feet tall. Appointments are to be scheduled during standard business hours. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Capital City Garage Door
Garage door requires regular maintenance, and Capital City Garage Door knows about this. That is why its technicians offer tune-ups, as well as installations for when the door needs to be replaced. Supporting the country, they use only American products. Their goal is to make each service efficient and simple for the customer.