Choose from Three Options
$13 for one admission to a Historic Sightseeing Tour along the Ottawa River (up to $22 value)
- Tour lasts about 75 minutes
- Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, or Spanish
- See the schedule
$15 for one admission to a Sunday Sunset Cocktail Cruise ($25 value)
- Cruise lasts about two hours and departs at 7:30 p.m.
- Choose from 14 dates in June, July, and August
$15 for one admission to a Rock the River Cocktail Cruise ($25 value)
- Cruises last about three hours and departs at 8 p.m.
- Choose from 21 dates in June, July, and August
The triple-deck Empress of Ottawa, Capital Cruises' flagship vessel, majestically skims the Ottawa River's frothy whitecaps laden with state-of-the-art comforts during daily sightseeing and pleasure cruises. Invigorating freshwater zephyrs drift across an open-air deck, where cruisers admire local vistas such as Rideau Falls and the Prime Minister's picturesque, riverside abode. As relaxing melodies pour from a cutting-edge sound system or the instruments of live musicians, the crew slings suds and spirits from bars within the boat's two enclosed decks.