Choose from Three Options
C$13 for one admission to a Historic Sightseeing Tour along the Ottawa River (up to C$22 value)
- Tour lasts about 75 minutes
- Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, or Spanish
- See the schedule
$15 for one admission to a Sunday Sunset Cocktail Cruise ($25 value)
- Cruise lasts about two hours and departs at 7:30 p.m.
- Choose from six dates in July and August
$15 for one admission to a Rock the River Cocktail Cruise ($25 value)
- Cruise lasts about three hours and departs at 8 p.m.
- Choose from nine dates in July and August
The triple-deck Empress of Ottawa, Capital Cruises' flagship vessel, majestically skims the Ottawa River's frothy whitecaps laden with state-of-the-art comforts during daily sightseeing and pleasure cruises. Invigorating freshwater zephyrs drift across an open-air deck, where cruisers admire local vistas such as Rideau Falls and the Prime Minister's picturesque, riverside abode. As relaxing melodies pour from a cutting-edge sound system or the instruments of live musicians, the crew slings suds and spirits from bars within the boat's two enclosed decks.
Jacques Cartier Park Wharf in Gatineau (Hull Sector)
Jacques Cartier Park Wharf
Gatineau, QC J8X 3W3Get Directions