Choose from Three Options
C$13 for one admission to a Historic Sightseeing Tour along the Ottawa River (up to C$22 value)
- Tour lasts about 75 minutes
- Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, or Spanish
- See the schedule
$15 for one admission to a Sunday Sunset Cocktail Cruise ($25 value)
- Cruise lasts about two hours and departs at 7:30 p.m.
- Choose from six dates in July and August
$15 for one admission to a Rock the River Cocktail Cruise ($25 value)
- Cruise lasts about three hours and departs at 8 p.m.
- Choose from nine dates in July and August
The triple-deck Empress of Ottawa, Capital Cruises' flagship vessel, majestically skims the Ottawa River's frothy whitecaps laden with state-of-the-art comforts during daily sightseeing and pleasure cruises. Invigorating freshwater zephyrs drift across an open-air deck, where cruisers admire local vistas such as Rideau Falls and the Prime Minister's picturesque, riverside abode. As relaxing melodies pour from a cutting-edge sound system or the instruments of live musicians, the crew slings suds and spirits from bars within the boat's two enclosed decks.
93% of 656 customers recommend
“The parking could be a challenge if you're taking the cruise from Ottawa We found the Rideau centre parking the best Beautiful trip”
“Good, even for us who live in Ottawa 10+ years.”
Jacques Cartier Park Wharf in Gatineau (Hull Sector)
Jacques Cartier Park Wharf
Gatineau, QC J8X 3W3Get Directions