Kids can develop good soccer or futsal mechanics, work on their skills
About This Deal
- Futsal is a smaller variant of a two-sided soccer game, played indoors on a small hard court, or gymnasium. It focuses on footwork, cooperative passing, and small distances.
- Age restrictions: must be 9 or older
- 2-hour class per child
- Dates and times:
- Mondays (4:00 to 6:00pm) and Wednesdays (4:30pm-6:30pm), advanced or intermediate group.
- Tuesdays 4:00 to 6:00pm and Fridays 4:30pm-6:30pm, beginners and mixed group. Drop ins welcome.
- See the schedule
- Please contact Treetop Consulting Services at (780) 667- 4595 for any further assistance or inquiries.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Minimum age is 9; maximum age is 15. Drop-ins are permitted with a two-hour phone call or text. Advance registration is at www.capital-sp.ca or by emailing your child's name, age and experience level to firstname.lastname@example.org. Athletes should wear comfortable fitness or soccer clothes, shin guards and indoor shoes. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings