Choose from Six Options
- $27 for general admission to Session 1 from noon to 3 p.m. ($49.95 value)
- $32 for general admission to Session 2 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. ($49.95 value)
- $27 for general admission to Session 3 from 7:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. ($49.95 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to Session 1 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. ($69.95 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to Session 2 from 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. ($69.95 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to Session 3 from 6:45 p.m. 10:15 p.m. ($69.95 value)
Guests receive unlimited samples of wine, cider, and beer, as well as a souvenir tasting cup. VIP guests receive 30 minute early admission, full-sized glass with coozie, lanyard holder, plus other features.
Capital Wine & Cider Fest
Fruit never had so much fun. The liquid older siblings of grapes and apples go all out in an indoor-outdoor celebration featuring more than 100 international wines and more than 40 crisp, cool ciders. A gaggle of more than 15 beers fills in the gaps, ensuring that all guests 21 years and older will find something to suit their tastes. While live music plays in the air-conditioned indoor space, a fleet of food trucks fills the outdoor area, which also features such activities as giant Jenga and giant flipcup.