ASE-certified technicians maximize tire life and balance tread wear with wheel alignment and safety check
What You'll Get
Wheel alignment - adjusting wheel angles, helping maximize tire life, and balance tread wear.
- Safety check of the vehicle’s major systems, ensuring all components are in working order for the state’s Vehicle Safety Inspection, which is necessary for the yearly registration renewal of a vehicle
- Tint check
- Extra parts and labor may not be included
- Services may not be used on multiple vehicles
- Not valid for modified suspension alignment or reconstruction alignment/state reconstruction permit
Not valid for commercial or fleet vehicles.
- Wheel alignment and safety check may be used during separate visits
- Duration of service: 45 to 60 minutes
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Extra parts and labor may not be included. Services may not be used on multiple vehicles; wheel alignment and safety check may be used during separate visits for the same vehicle. Tint check included. Not valid for modified suspension alignment or reconstruction alignment/state reconstruction permit. Not valid for commercial or fleet vehicles. Appointment required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 2 per household. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Capitol Auto Service
A crack staff of ASE-certified technicians maintains all makes and models of auto at Capital Auto Service, a repair shop open for 25 years. The team of mechanics specializes in European-made vehicles such as BMWs and Volkswagens and refurbishes clunkers into smooth steering machines with a line of repair and routine-maintenance services from oil changes to battery inspection. Patrons can drop off vehicles or rest in the air-conditioned waiting room while gazing at the big-screen television, sipping complimentary beverages, and using the free WiFi to look up their vehicles' daily horoscopes.