A walking tour acquaints you with the city around you, helping you avoid disaster during future scavenger hunts and upcoming bouts of amnesia. Commit historical facts to memory with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$12.50 for a three-hour Moonlight Memorial Stroll tour or two-hour International Spanish Walk tour (a $25 value)
- Moonlight Memorial Stroll tours run Saturdays at 7 p.m., June–August, and International Spanish Walk tours, available in both English and Spanish, run Saturdays at 10 a.m., June–August.
$27 for an up-to-four-hour Georgetown Stroll tour, Most Famous Building in the World tour, Washington DC Sexual Scandal tour, or Before there was Harlem, there was Black Broadway tour (up to a $56.80 value)
- Georgetown Stroll tours end with brunch at Mr. Smith’s Piano Bar. The Georgetown Stroll tours run Saturdays at 10:30 p.m., June–August.
- Before there was Harlem, there was Black Broadway tours run on Saturdays in June, July, and August (excluding July 27), and ends with a visit to Ben’s Chili Bowl followed by dessert at Bus Boys and Poets.
- Most Famous Building in the World tours (of the U.S. Capitol building) and Washington DC Sexual Scandal tours leave you at the 201 Lounge located on Capitol Hill where you will enjoy flat bread pizza and a glass of beer. Most Famous Building in the World tours start at 2:30 p.m. run every Saturday (excluding July 27) and Washington DC Sexual Scandal tours start at 5 p.m. and run June 1, 15, and 19; July 6, 20, and 27; and every Saturday in August.
$29 for an up to four-hour Stroll Down Embassy Row tour (a $63 value)
- Stroll Down Embassy Row tours culminate at the Otello’s Restaurant at Dupont Circle with your choice of zucchini fritti or mozzarella in carozza (fried mozzarella) and glass of white or red wine. This tour includes dessert from Hello Cupcake. Stroll Down Embassy Row tours run Saturdays at 2:30 p.m., June–August.
No tours are held on Saturday, July 27. See schedule here
CapitolCity DC Tours, LLC.
Since its first tour of local landmarks in District of Columbia, CapitolCity DC Tours, LLC. has chaperoned visitors and the city's own curious residents on motor-coach and walking tours of the city. Dozens of available tours bring to life the history of the notable and little-known local neighborhoods and historic buildings that occupy the Washington DC's celebrated acreage. Licensed tour guides lead outings in seven languages, such as Mandarin, Spanish, and Italian, to make it easier for all to take in the city's breadth of historic, architectural, and municipal themes. Depending on the tour, some stops may include informative jaunts to the White House and the National Mall—places that evoke American ideals and where British tyranny in the form of unjust taxation and irresistible Phil Collins ballads were once publicly denounced.
67% of 54 customers recommend
“It was a wonderful way to see the city and the guide provided excellent information”