The tooth fairy still rewards adults who keep their teeth nice, leaving grown-up gifts, such as issues of the Economist and Pontiac Azteks, under their pillows. Grin and win with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options:
- For $499, you get one porcelain veneer with an exam and x-rays (a $1,200 value)
- For $999, you get two porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $2,400 value)
- For $1,999, you get four porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $4,800 value)
- For $2,999, you get you get six porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $7,200 value)
- For $3,999, you get you get eight porcelain veneers with an exam and x-rays (a $9,600 value)
Dr. Gregory Senter bedecks teeth with pearly, natural-looking veneers to imbue mouths with long-lasting brilliance. After consulting with a set of dental x-rays to determine which teeth are suitable candidates, he bonds up to eight durable veneers to incisors. Veneers are applied over the course of two weekly sessions and leave mouths with a uniformly bright and symmetrically shaped dental façade ready to withstand years’ worth of food processing.
Capitol Dental Group
Since 1980, Capitol Dental Group's presiding Doctor of Dental Surgery, Gregory Senter, has revived timeworn teeth with cosmetic dentistry services, implanting veneers and crowns and performing laser teeth whitening and bonding. He and his expert staff begin each appointment with a complimentary consultation, during which they discuss the patient’s desires and investigate the condition of chompers. Before bonding durable veneers or implants to incisors in order to whiten and align grins, Dr. Senter consults with a set of dental x-rays to determine which teeth are suitable and which contain hidden prizes. He also specializes in brightening smiles, either removing stubborn stains in-office with two-hour laser bleaching appointments or sending patients home with custom trays, which they then wear two to three times per week for up to a month. In the onsite laboratory, he and his team forge custom dentures, using only high-quality materials, such as Renaissance-era swords, to create natural-looking sets of teeth.