A walking tour acquaints you with the city around you, helping you avoid disaster during future scavenger hunts and upcoming bouts of amnesia. Commit historical facts to memory with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for a two-hour Before There Was Harlem, There was Black Broadway tour, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 a.m., April–September (a $20 value).
- $10 for a two-hour Georgetown Stroll tour, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:30 a.m., April–September (a $20 value).
- $10 for a three-hour Moonlight Memorial Stroll tour, Fridays and Saturdays at 6 p.m., May–August (a $20 value).
- $10 for a two-hour Stroll Down Embassy Row tour, Saturdays at 10:30 a.m., April–August (a $20 value).
- $10 for a two-hour Cherry Blossom Stroll tour, Saturdays, March 31–April 14, meeting time TBA (a $20 value).<p>
Click here to view tour descriptions and more information. Reservations for all tours must be made by April 14.<p>
CapitolCity DC Tours, LLC.
Since its first tour of local landmarks in District of Columbia, CapitolCity DC Tours, LLC. has chaperoned visitors and the city's own curious residents on motor-coach and walking tours of the city. Dozens of available tours bring to life the history of the notable and little-known local neighborhoods and historic buildings that occupy the Washington DC's celebrated acreage. Licensed tour guides lead outings in seven languages, such as Mandarin, Spanish, and Italian, to make it easier for all to take in the city's breadth of historic, architectural, and municipal themes. Depending on the tour, some stops may include informative jaunts to the White House and the National Mall—places that evoke American ideals and where British tyranny in the form of unjust taxation and irresistible Phil Collins ballads were once publicly denounced.