Choose from Five Options
- $13 for Cherry Blossom or Georgetown Stroll for one ($26 value)
- $25 for Cherry Blossom or Georgetown Stroll for two ($52 value)
- $25 for Memorial or Embassy Row Stroll for two ($52 value)
- $13 for Before There Was Harlem, There Was Black Broadway for one ($26 value)
- $25 for Before There Was Harlem, There Was Black Broadway for two ($52 value)
CapitolCity DC Tours, LLC.
Since its first tour of local landmarks in District of Columbia, CapitolCity DC Tours, LLC. has chaperoned visitors and the city's own curious residents on motor-coach and walking tours of the city. Dozens of available tours bring to life the history of the notable and little-known local neighborhoods and historic buildings that occupy the Washington DC's celebrated acreage. Licensed tour guides lead outings in seven languages, such as Mandarin, Spanish, and Italian, to make it easier for all to take in the city's breadth of historic, architectural, and municipal themes. Depending on the tour, some stops may include informative jaunts to the White House and the National Mall—places that evoke American ideals and where British tyranny in the form of unjust taxation and irresistible Phil Collins ballads were once publicly denounced.