Teenagers idolize pizza because of its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$12 for a pizza dinner for two (up to a $26.40 value)
- One large pizza (up to a $15.95 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two sodas (a $3.50 value)<p>
$23 for a pizza dinner for four (up to a $52.80 value)
- Two large pizzas (up to a $31.90 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.90 value)
- Four sodas (a $7 value)<p>
Voice edit has updated the merchant profile to read: At Capo Pizzeria, chefs handcraft a slew of old-school Italian eats each day from fresh veggies, herbs, and spices. The menu boasts both build-your-own pies and 20 specialty pizzas, including "The Works", topped with pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Beyond pizza, the kitchen also whips up calzones, stromboli, and pasta in addition to American eats such as hoagies, cheesesteaks, and chocolate-covered baseballs.