Teenagers idolize pizza because of its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $31.30 total value)
- One large specialty pizza (up to a $16.15 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $5.25 value)
- Two side salads (a $2.95 value each)
- Two sodas (a $2 value each)<p>
$25 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $50.80 total value)
- Two large specialty pizzas (up to a $16.15 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $5.25 value each)
- Four sodas (a $2 value each)<p>
Voice edit has updated the merchant profile to read: At Capo Pizzeria, chefs handcraft a slew of old-school Italian eats each day from fresh veggies, herbs, and spices. The menu boasts both build-your-own pies and 20 specialty pizzas, including "The Works", topped with pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Beyond pizza, the kitchen also whips up calzones, stromboli, and pasta in addition to American eats such as hoagies, cheesesteaks, and chocolate-covered baseballs.
82% of 318 customers recommend
“Our waitress was very attentive. I definitely want to go back and try more of their pizzas.”
“thanks for a wonderful mel”
“good service, waitress helpful with selections, ”