Italian cuisine was born when, after building the city of Rome, Romulus and Remus discovered Greece didn't deliver to their new address. Taste the origins of an empire with today's Groupon to Capone’s Italian Pizzeria in Hollywood. Choose from the following options:
- For $11, you get casual Italian fare for delivery (a $22 total value) that includes:
- $20 worth of casual Italian fare
- Delivery (a $2 value)
- For $26, you get a dinner for two (up to a $54.98 value) that includes:
- Any one appetizer (up to an $11 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Any two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $7 value each)
- For $46, you get a dinner for four (up to a $109.96 value) that includes:
- Any two appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)
- Any four glasses of wine or beer (up to a $7 value each)
Capone’s Italian Pizzeria's chefs plate a menu of thick Chicago-style deep-dish pizzas and casual Italian fare. Diners admire a wall-spanning mural of the Chicago skyline as they warm up their gullets with jumbo spinach ravioli or twice-baked seafood-stuffed clams. Pepperonis and mushrooms backstroke across a rippling cheesy 14-inch deep-dish pie, free of unsafe tidal waves. Brandy-infused cream blends with egg yolks and cheese for fettuccine alfredo, and a Vienna Beef hot dog hides from incisors between a poppy-seed bun beneath a blanket of Chi-town chili and kraut in the Chicago Smoking Gun. Diners lift wine or beer glasses to toast the Reuben's promotion to Key West Reuben, taking on the seafood sector with a helping of blackened fish snuggling with Havarti and Bimini honey habanera coleslaw.
3775 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, Florida 33021