After properly cooking a lobster, its once-brown exoskeleton turns bright red, letting chefs know that it's both ready to serve and profoundly embarrassed for showing up without pants. Make a meal of deliciously mortified seafood with today's Groupon to Captain D's Seafood, valid at the Tallahassee location only. Choose between the following options:
- For $9, you get a seafood dinner for two (up to an $18.77 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (a $2.79 value)
- Two dinner platters (up to a $7.99 value each)
- For $17, you get a seafood dinner for four (up to a $37.54 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (a $2.79 value each)
- Four dinner platters (up to a $7.99 value each)
An international franchise of batter-dipped delights, Captain D's stocks its menu with seven seas' worth of shrimp, oysters, and tilapia alongside hushpuppies and land-lubbing veggies. Appetizers of mozzarella sticks and jalapeño poppers form a rich, cheesy foundation for oceanic bliss, helping soften the disappointing discovery that sea cows can't actually be milked. Select from a slew of dinner platters, each buoyed by a choice of two savory sides from a dozen options that include fried okra and mac 'n' cheese. Zesty tilapia flops onto plates from a pool of scampi, ginger teriyaki, or sweet chili sauce, and baked shrimp slip their native deep-fried shells to please health-conscious palates. Captain D's works without rest to serve dinner and lunch seven days a week, unlike the tides, which always seem to sleep in on the weekends.